10X Performance Organic Protein
- Brand: wholepreneur
- Availability: In Stock
Flavors - Chocolate & Vanilla Features Delicious taste. USDA Organic, QAI Certified, & Non-GMO. 20g of protein from organic peas, hemp, fermented amaranth, and Sacha Inchi. Featuring Sacha Inchi and Hemp, good sources of omega-3 EFAs. Easy to digest. Hypoallergenic. No Dairy, No Soy, and Gluten-Free. Benefits Amino acids from...
Flavors - Chocolate & Vanilla
- Delicious taste.
- USDA Organic, QAI Certified, & Non-GMO.
- 20g of protein from organic peas, hemp, fermented amaranth, and Sacha Inchi.
- Featuring Sacha Inchi and Hemp, good sources of omega-3 EFAs.
- Easy to digest.
- No Dairy, No Soy, and Gluten-Free.
- Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues.†
- Required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen, and elastin.†
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue.†
- Improves strength and exercise performance.†
- Reduces recovery time between exercise sessions.†
- Helps maintain healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.†
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.†
- Fermented Amaranth and Hemp are complete proteins and excellent sources of all essential amino acids. Hemp also contains omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs.†
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.†
- Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha-galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating, and intestinal distress.†
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by breaking protein bonds and releasing amino acids.†
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.